Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Apple demonstrates how the iPad Pro was made for iOS 11Apple's iPad sales were surprisingly good last quarter, but a lot of critics (including us) thought there was still no way the iPad Pro could replace a proper PC. The release of iOS 11 next month will change some minds, however. A new series of Apple...
- The Morning After: Friday, August 18th 2017This Friday morning involves car news, more smartphones with almost too many cameras and a glimpse at Tribeca's TV festival.
- Apple demonstrates how the iPad Pro was made for iOS 11
- Get Ready to Robo-Rumble With This Giant Fightin' MegaBot MechSixteen feet tall. Twelve tons of steel. Tank treads for feet, and an interchangeable arsenal. It's MegaBot time!
- The Overlooked Heroes Who Lead Climbers Up EverestMeet the Sherpas, porters and other workers of the tallest mountain in the world.
- Get Ready to Robo-Rumble With This Giant Fightin' MegaBot Mech
- Here's What the iPhone 8 With Edge-to-Edge Display Looks Like in a CaseThe upcoming "iPhone 8" features super slim bezels at the top and the sides, effectively introducing an edge-to-edge display, raising the question of how cases will look on the device. Though the iPhone 8 is still unannounced and weeks away from launching, case makers started developing cases for the device months ago thanks to iPhone […]
- Apple Insists It's Not Responsible For Distracted Driving Accidents Involving iPhonesApple appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday to argue that it shouldn't be held liable for iPhone-related distracted driving accidents, in response to a lawsuit filed against the company earlier this year. California resident Julio Ceja filed a class action complaint against Apple in January, accusing the company of placing profit before consumer […]
- Here's What the iPhone 8 With Edge-to-Edge Display Looks Like in a Case