Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Wearables prove research chops in U.S. cancer studyWearable devices are enabling patient-generated data for a U.S. cancer study, as connected technology is proving increasingly useful for medical research. As reported in an article by Mobile Health News, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) has teamed up with cloud-based analytics startup Medidata to research multiple myeloma. This comes as wearbles are used increasingly... […]
- Smart technology bringing smart revenuesThe Consumer Technology Association (CTA) has reported that sales of tech products, such as drones, wearables and smart home appliances will increase 1.3 percent above last year’s industry revenues. The popularity of smart technology and the increased awareness about the Internet of Things should end up pushing the consumer technology industry within the U.S. to... […]
- Wearables prove research chops in U.S. cancer study
- Instagram is letting users filter words out of post commentsAs Twitter and Facebook have taken online harassment more seriously in 2016, though most of their methods to curb it involve user reporting. Instead, Instagram is debuting user-operated word filters, letting them control the tone of discussion below...
- Clinton's campaign was also hacked in breach of Democratic PartyThe most recent cyberattacks against the Democratic Party, revealed today, also included attacks on Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, Reuters reports. It's unclear if any data was actually compromised, and the Clinton campaign didn't offer up...
- Instagram is letting users filter words out of post comments
- Security News This Week: So, Turns Out WhatsApp Chats Stay Even if You Delete ThemEach Saturday we round up the news stories that we didn’t break or cover in depth at WIRED, but which deserve your attention nonetheless. The post Security News This Week: So, Turns Out WhatsApp Chats Stay Even if You Delete Them appeared first on WIRED.
- Cool Catchphrase, Hillary, but Science Isn’t About BeliefWhen Hillary Clinton said that she believed in science, she scored a campaign hit, but made it harder for people to understand how science works. The post Cool Catchphrase, Hillary, but Science Isn't About Belief appeared first on WIRED.
- Security News This Week: So, Turns Out WhatsApp Chats Stay Even if You Delete Them
- Apple Watch 2 Said to Include Thinner 'One Glass Solution' DisplayThe second-generation Apple Watch will feature "One Glass Solution" (OGS) display technology instead of Glass on Glass (G/G) technology, reports DigiTimes citing information obtained from Apple supplier TPK Holding. One Glass Solution technology eliminates one of the layers of glass from a traditional G/G display that features two pieces of glass, replacing one layer with […]
- Disney Officially Lays Out Plans for Cessation of 'Disney Infinity' ServicesAfter announcing the discontinuation of the Disney Infinity franchise in May, Avalanche Studios and Disney Interactive Studios -- the game's developer and publisher, respectively -- remained relatively quiet on the specific timeline of the game's imminent demise. After the announcement, Disney still launched three new characters from Alice: Through the Looking Glass, and introduced its […]
- Apple Watch 2 Said to Include Thinner 'One Glass Solution' Display