Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Google Has A New Answer To Apple's Beats MusicHuman DJs are digitally in vogue.
- Sorry, American Kids: Doctor Who Won't Teach You To CodeBut British kids can try a Who-themed coding program.
- Google Has A New Answer To Apple's Beats Music
- FTC appoints privacy consultant as its new Chief TechnologistThe Federal Trade Commission has just appointed Ashkan Soltani, an independent consultant on privacy and security matters, as its new Chief Technologist. Soltani's most recent accomplishments include contributing to the Washington Post's coverage on...
- All that money Yahoo spent on mobile is paying offThere's no doubt about it: the future is mobile, and it looks like Yahoo's finally making the pocket-friendly needle move. The company's quarterly earnings dropped not too long ago, in which CEO Marissa Mayer pointed out that Yahoo's mobile revenue...
- FTC appoints privacy consultant as its new Chief Technologist
- A Velvet Worm Named for TotoroThis velvet worm is so cute it's named for Totoro. Too bad it's a slime-spewing killer. The post A Velvet Worm Named for Totoro appeared first on WIRED.
- Google Acquires Cloud Database Company FirebaseGoogle announced today that it is acquiring cloud hosted database company Firebase. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but Google will continue to offer Firebase’s services as part of its Google Cloud Platform line. “If you’re a developer who has built an app on top of Firebase, nothing will change for you and you […]
- A Velvet Worm Named for Totoro
- iPad Air 2 Up to 55% Faster Than iPhone 6, Up to 68% Faster Than iPad AirA short time ago, we highlighted a new benchmark appearing to show an iPad Air 2 device carrying an A8X chip with a triple-core 1.5 GHz processor and 2 GB of RAM. While we mentioned that the enhanced specs have led to huge performance gains compared to the A8 chip found in the iPhone 6 […]
- iPad Air 2 Benchmark Points to A8X Chip With Triple-Core 1.5 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAMWhile Apple touted the power of the new A8X chip used in the iPad Air 2 at the company's media event last week, the company as usual opted not to disclose exact specifications on the part, leaving the details up to rumor and speculation until the device starts making its way into the hands of […]
- iPad Air 2 Up to 55% Faster Than iPhone 6, Up to 68% Faster Than iPad Air