Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- What Augmented Reality Is—And Isn'tGuest author Kyle Samani is the cofounder and CEO of Pristine, a maker of video-based field-service solutions.Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) are becoming hot buzzwords in the tech ecosystem. Giant companies are placing bets and investors are pouring capital into the space.Facebook bought Oculus for a cool $2 billion in 2014. Google has […]
- The Developer Opportunity For Connected Cars In The Here Maps AcquisitionHere Maps is one of the best products to climb out of the wreckage of the Nokia that Microsoft left behind, and Audi, BMW and Daimler obviously agree: In an attempt to reduce their reliance on Google and Apple's maps, the German automobile firms have paid some €2.8 billion (or a little over $3 billion USD) to jointly […]
- What Augmented Reality Is—And Isn't
- Images of Microsoft's next flagship Lumia prototype leak outIf you've been hankering for some powerful new Lumia hardware, feast your eyes on the first images of a prototype of Microsoft's upcoming flagship phone, courtesy of a (soon to be fired) leaker on the WPXAP forums. For the past few years, Microsoft...
- Intel tackles diversity problem through referral bonusesIf the Ellen Pao case showed us anything, it's that Silicon Valley is still very much a (white) boy's club. In response a number of industry leaders including Apple, IBM, and Google, have pledged anywhere from $50 million to $300 million to boost the...
- Images of Microsoft's next flagship Lumia prototype leak out
- Chrysler and Harman Hit With a Class Action Complaint After Jeep HackIf the complaint is certified as a class action, it could snowball into a case with more than a million potential plaintiffs. The post Chrysler and Harman Hit With a Class Action Complaint After Jeep Hack appeared first on WIRED.
- Startup Founders Pitch Their Ideas to … the PresidentInside the White House's first demo day, where startup founders tried to sell their companies as the next big thing. The post Startup Founders Pitch Their Ideas to … the President appeared first on WIRED.
- Chrysler and Harman Hit With a Class Action Complaint After Jeep Hack
- New 'Beats 1: Replay' Feature Lets Users Listen to Full Replays of Missed ShowsApple's Beats 1 radio station was recently updated to give users access to full replays of radio segments, with a new Beats 1: Replay feature. As highlighted by MacStories, Replay covers several Beats 1 shows, including those by Zane Lowe, Julie Adenuga, and Ebro Darden, letting users re-listen to a missed segment. Since Apple Music's […]
- Apple Music Licensing Deals Include Permissions for Additional Beats Radio StationsApple's licensing terms with record labels give the company permission to create up to five additional radio stations like Beats 1, reports The Verge, citing sources with knowledge of Apple's deals. Without needing to negotiate new terms, Apple could potentially launch additional Beats stations around the world, adding DJs in other countries or launching stations […]
- New 'Beats 1: Replay' Feature Lets Users Listen to Full Replays of Missed Shows