Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Products, Not Marketing, Should Be How You Win Customers' HeartsBrian Solis is a digital analyst, anthropologist, futurist and author of X, What’s the Future of Business (WTF), Engage! and The End of Business As Usual.So many companies entrust customer engagement to marketing. At the same time, many customers blame marketing’s inability to engage them in relevant and meaningful ways as one of the top […]
- The Apple Watch Saved A Teen's Life—And Put Apple's Health Focus In The SpotlightThis post appears courtesy of the Ferenstein Wire, a syndicated news service. Publishing partners may edit posts. For inquiries, please email author and publisher Gregory Ferenstein.An Apple Watch may have saved a teenagers life, and Apple CEO Tim Cook is so pleased that he offered the thankful teen an internship next year. Paul Houle, a […]
- Products, Not Marketing, Should Be How You Win Customers' Hearts
- Easy-to-make mini brains will help medical researchIf you want to study the effects of drugs or transplants on the brain without operating on the real thing, you typically have to break out some microelectronics and build a model yourself. Not exactly convenient or cheap, is it? If Brown Universi...
- Panoz unveils a concept version of its arrow-shaped road carPanoz's years-long vision of an arrow-shaped road car is finally coalescing into something tangible. The automaker has unveiled a real-world concept version of the car, the DeltaWing GT, that shows that the idea isn't far-fetched. Despite Panoz's...
- Easy-to-make mini brains will help medical research
- The Battle Over Genome Editing Gets Science All WrongFraming the battle over credit for CRISPR as Berkeley v. MIT is wrong. The post The Battle Over Genome Editing Gets Science All Wrong appeared first on WIRED.
- Visions of Future PhysicsNima Arkani-Hamed is championing a campaign to build the world’s largest particle collider, even as he pursues a new vision of the laws of nature. The post Visions of Future Physics appeared first on WIRED.
- The Battle Over Genome Editing Gets Science All Wrong
- Apple to Open Up Apple TV's Universal Search to Additional Apps via New APIOne of the key features of the new Apple TV set to launch later this month is universal search, which allows users to find content across a number of different services using text entry or, in some countries, Siri voice search. Universal search will work across iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and Showtime at launch, but […]
- Apple Acquires Speech Technology Startup VocalIQApple has purchased VocalIQ, a startup located in the United Kingdom that has developed a natural language API to allow computers and people to have a more natural dialogue, reports Financial Times. According to VocalIQ's website, the company has developed a self-learning dialogue API built on 10 years of natural language research, belief tracking, decision […]
- Apple to Open Up Apple TV's Universal Search to Additional Apps via New API