Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Toronto’s SideFX designing VR smart city projects for SingaporeSideFX is expanding its visual effects capabilities into a series of innovative virtual reality (VR) projects for Singapore as part of the Asian city-state’s sweeping smart city masterplan. The Toronto-based company is well known in the global entertainment industry for its 3D and visual effects expertise on many blockbuster movies and video games. But now... […]
- Lessons from the IoT front linesAs a leading edge chip manufacturer, MediaTek has been helping companies and developers get to market for almost two decades. Philip Handschin is a technical account manager, which sounds a little boring until you realize he gets to travel the world helping their community of developers use their Hardware and Software Development Kits. He crosses... […]
- Toronto’s SideFX designing VR smart city projects for Singapore
- Google's arty filters one-up Prisma by mixing various stylesBasic filters are soooo last year, and Google knows it. It's all about turning your mundane pet photos into works of art now, spearheaded by popular mobile app Prisma. Since it launched earlier this year, Prisma's added an offline mode and video supp...
- ICYMI: Real-time drawing collaboration and sippable seawaterToday on In Case You Missed It: Google introduced a new cloud-connected whiteboard called the Jamboard, which is made for collaboration with coworkers, then the finished doodle can be stored in Google Drive. Meanwhile the SAROS is a wave-powered...
- Google's arty filters one-up Prisma by mixing various styles
- Inside Uber’s Plan to Take Over the Skies With Flying CarsWithin a decade, 'Uber Elevate' could provide network of on demand, fully electric aircraft. The post Inside Uber's Plan to Take Over the Skies With Flying Cars appeared first on WIRED.
- Microsoft Surface Studio’s Gains Will Be Apple’s LossSurface Studio has a shot at drawing creative types away from Apple-and that would be huge for Microsoft. The post Microsoft Surface Studio's Gains Will Be Apple's Loss appeared first on WIRED.
- Inside Uber’s Plan to Take Over the Skies With Flying Cars
- Apple's Online Store Down Ahead of Today's 'Hello Again' Mac EventApple's online storefront has been taken offline this morning, just over six hours prior to the company's "Hello Again" media event at its Cupertino, California headquarters, where Tim Cook and other senior executives are expected to announce an all-new MacBook Pro, refreshed MacBook Air, an Apple TV guide, and possibly other new Macs and additional […]
- Samsung's Share of Smartphone Market Drops to Lowest Level in Nearly Two YearsThe latest data from market research firm IDC shows Samsung's share of the worldwide smartphone market dropped to 20% in the third quarter -- its lowest market share since recording 19.9% in the fourth quarter of 2014. IDC estimates Samsung shipped 72.5 million smartphones in the quarter, down 13.5% compared to the estimated 83.8 million […]
- Apple's Online Store Down Ahead of Today's 'Hello Again' Mac Event