Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Facebook Wants To Be Creepier Than Google With Your DataAre Google's ad cookies about to crumble?
- 6 Places A Startup CTO Can Find MentorsEntrepreneurs share advice on finding a trusted advisor.
- Facebook Wants To Be Creepier Than Google With Your Data
- Cable, the FCC and streaming killed Saturday morning cartoonsWe hate to be the bearer of bad news, but one of your fondest childhood traditions has kicked the bucket: Saturday morning cartoons are no more. The CW has aired its last batch of Vortexx programming, leaving American kids without any animated...
- What's on your HDTV: 'Shadow of Mordor', 'Transformers', 'Homeland' and 'Krull'As the fall TV premieres continue to roll (Did anyone watch Scorpion last week? Did anyone enjoy watching Scorpion last week?) we're looking forward to a few big Blu-ray releases. Sure, Michael Bay's latest fighting robot epic is hitting the shelves...
- Cable, the FCC and streaming killed Saturday morning cartoons
- Thriving as Humans in the New Robotic EraIn a recent study by the Pew Research Internet Project and Elon University’s Imagining the Internet Center, 1,800 technology experts were asked about the future of man vs. machine in 2025. Will we live harmoniously with robotic technology, or will virtual employees displace humans? More than half (52%) said they believe that the potential impact […]
- The Changing Role of IT: What iPhone 6, iOS 8 Mean to BusinessEvery time Apple comes out with a new product, the media is abuzz with excitement. This shouldn’t come as a surprise — Apple is the technology leader who not only has its pulse on future technology trends, but sets the trends. The launch of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus the week before last didn’t […]
- Thriving as Humans in the New Robotic Era
- Apple Watch Being Displayed at Colette Boutique in ParisAhead of an event planned for tomorrow in conjunction with Apple, Parisian fashion boutique Colette appears to be preparing to show off the Apple Watch at its boutique on Rue Saint-Honoré in Paris. Various photos on Twitter and Instagram show the location displaying the Apple Watch prominently, with different variants of the device being placed […]
- All iCloud Services Down for Some Users [Update: Fixed]Apple's iCloud appears to be down for some users, with many people reporting issues logging into iCloud.com and accessing iCloud content like Mail, Calendar, and Notes. According to Apple's System Status Page, all iCloud services and features are entirely inaccessible for some users, with the outage starting just after 3 PM Pacific Time. The downtime […]
- Apple Watch Being Displayed at Colette Boutique in Paris