Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- San Francisco proves that city-startup collaboration can workIt’s tough for startups – with shorter capital runways and track records – to work with the long sales cycles, aging systems and bureaucratic requirements of cities. And governments often find themselves frustrated, working with legacy systems that need the support of new technology to keep up with the increases in urbanization and use of... […]
- Terrorist in the machine: U.S. DOJ fears IoT security threatThe huge wave of Internet of Things (IoT) enabled devices has the U.S. government worried that the technology harbors lurking security threats. According to a Defense One article, the U.S. Department of Justice has joined other agencies in evaluating IoT technology for national security risks And with up to 50 billion connected devices coming online... […]
- San Francisco proves that city-startup collaboration can work
- BBC iPlayer will require an account from 'early 2017'Starting "early" next year, Brits will need a BBC account in order to access iPlayer. The broadcaster says the move is designed to make its services more "tailored" and "personalised," presumably through better curation and recommendations. The BBC a...
- OnePlus 3 gets its first UK carrier partnership in O2Over the past few years, OnePlus has made a name for itself by releasing powerful flagship smartphones at lower-than-expected prices. The unlocked model lets people buy their devices outright, enabling them to get a better deal on a SIM-only contract...
- BBC iPlayer will require an account from 'early 2017'
- How YouTube Reinvented Itself for the Next Billion UsersYouTube Go is a brand-new YouTube app made for a brand-new audience. The post How YouTube Reinvented Itself for the Next Billion Users appeared first on WIRED.
- Presenting the Best Tweets of the First Presidential DebateLast night's presidential debate was the most tweeted debate ever. Here are the highlights. The post Presenting the Best Tweets of the First Presidential Debate appeared first on WIRED.
- How YouTube Reinvented Itself for the Next Billion Users
- Jimmy Iovine Talks Apple Music Exclusives Criticism, Says Service Was 'Too Ambitious'Apple Music executives Jimmy Iovine and Bozoma Saint John spoke with BuzzFeed News in a new feature about the redesign of Apple's music streaming service, revealing the thinking behind some new features and responding to criticism over music exclusives. Shortly after launch of Frank Ocean's latest album "Blonde," Universal Music Group banned exclusive music streaming as Ocean's […]
- Drake's 'Views' Album Becomes First to Reach Over 1 Billion Streams on Apple MusicCanadian rapper Drake's hit album "Views" has become the first album on Apple Music to be streamed more than 1 billion times, according to an award Drake shared on Instagram this morning. Drake received the news from Apple CEO Tim Cook, iTunes chief Eddy Cue, and Larry Jackson, who heads up original content, all of […]
- Jimmy Iovine Talks Apple Music Exclusives Criticism, Says Service Was 'Too Ambitious'