Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Facebook wants to help small businesses protect your privacyData privacy is a continually growing concern in the wake of news of election tampering and Cambridge Analytica scandals. As the EU's General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) take full effect, it's not only big corporations that need to be wary of...
- Senate votes to reinstate ZTE ban in the USThe Trump administration's decision to work with Chinese President Xi Jinping to bring ZTE back to business didn't sit well with lawmakers from both sides. A group of Senators from the Republican and Democratic parties recently amended the National D...
- Facebook wants to help small businesses protect your privacy
- macOS 'Quick Look' Bug Can Leak Encrypted Data Through Thumbnail CachesA long-standing bug in macOS's Quick Look feature has the potential to expose sensitive user files like photo thumbnails and the text of documents, even on encrypted drives, according to security researchers. Details on the Quick Look flaw were shared earlier this month by security researcher Wojciech Regula and over the weekend on security researcher […]
- Apple Seeds Third Beta of iOS 11.4.1 to Developers [Update: Public Beta Available]Apple today seeded the third beta of an upcoming iOS 11.4.1 update to developers, one week after seeding the second beta and three weeks after releasing iOS 11.4, an update that introduced AirPlay 2 and Messages in iCloud. Registered developers can download the new iOS 11.4.1 beta from Apple's Developer Center or over-the-air once the […]
- macOS 'Quick Look' Bug Can Leak Encrypted Data Through Thumbnail Caches