Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Supreme Court will hear challenge to Microsoft's data privacy caseMicrosoft may have won its fight to protect overseas data from American search warrants, but it can't rest easy. The Supreme Court has agreed to hear the Department of Justice's petition to review the case, virtually guaranteeing that the case will s...
- What is Intel Coffee Lake?Intel's 8th-generation "Coffee Lake" CPUs are now on the market. These chips come with a modest bump in CPU frequency, but the big news is that Intel is finally adding 6-core processors to its mainstream i7 and i5 lines. More cores means these chips...
- Supreme Court will hear challenge to Microsoft's data privacy case
- KRACK Vulnerability Impacts Secure Wi-Fi Standard, Leaving Millions of Devices ExposedA vulnerability called KRACK affects nearly every Wi-Fi device on the market.
- Neutron Stars Collide, and the Gravitational Wave Sends Ripples Through AstrophysicsScientists detected their fifth gravitational wave in August, and announced it today. But keeping the discoveries quiet is getting harder and harder.
- KRACK Vulnerability Impacts Secure Wi-Fi Standard, Leaving Millions of Devices Exposed
- Apple Responds to Senator's Request for Info on Face ID Privacy and SecurityShortly after the iPhone X was unveiled, United States Senator Al Franken, who is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Privacy, Technology, and the Law, sent a letter to Apple CEO Tim Cook to ask several questions about the security and the privacy of Face ID. Franken asked Apple to address his questions […]
- Apple Considered Buying Medical Clinic Startup Crossover HealthApple considered purchasing medical clinic startup Crossover Health as part of its push into healthcare, reports CNBC. Apple is said to have participated talks with the healthcare company up until recently, but after months of discussion, no deal materialized. According to its website, Crossover Health works with major companies to provide employees with on-site medical […]
- Apple Responds to Senator's Request for Info on Face ID Privacy and Security