Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- We're live from Photokina 2018!While Canon and Nikon have already unveiled their long-awaited full-frame mirrorless cameras, there are other big players that may be looking to enter the category next. We're in Cologne, Germany for Photokina 2018, where rumor has it Panasonic is se...
- Jaybird's Tarah are $100 wireless earbuds built for sweaty workoutsJaybird has been a solid option for wireless earbuds for years now, and today the company is debuting yet another model for your workouts. The Tarah Wireless Sport Headphones are built for the gym, complete with an IPX7 rating to ensure you don't run...
- We're live from Photokina 2018!
- Google Is Getting a Lot More Visual to Keep You on Its SiteGoogle announces changes to visual searches, aimed partly at Instagram.
- The Ice Cream Factory and the Rise of the Made-for-Instagram MuseumArt in the age of the selfie.
- Google Is Getting a Lot More Visual to Keep You on Its Site
- iPhone XS and XS Max Owners Complain of Wi-Fi and LTE Connectivity IssuesApple's iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max launched last Friday, and shortly after, some customers who purchased one of the new devices started noticing an issue with LTE and Wi-Fi speeds and connectivity. According to multiple threads on the MacRumors forums, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max users are experiencing connectivity problems with Wi-Fi and […]
- Multiple Mac Apps Updated With Support for macOS Mojave's Dark Mode and Other New FeaturesWith the release of macOS Mojave today, third-party Mac app developers are releasing updates to take advantage of features like Dark Mode and other new Mojave additions. Dark Mode options in third-party apps will let them blend right in to Mojave's new Dark Mode, which is a systemwide dark theme that can be used in […]
- iPhone XS and XS Max Owners Complain of Wi-Fi and LTE Connectivity Issues