Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- FTC-mandated audit cleared Facebook's privacy policies in 2017When Facebook struck a deal with the Federal Trade Commission in 2011 following an investigation into its privacy practices, it was required to undergo an external audit every two years. That's why it was a mystery how the fact that Cambridge Analyti...
- Google will plug 'Chat' into Android to compete with iMessageStop us if you've heard this one before: Google is planning to make another mobile messaging push. A report by The Verge shows off its next effort, simply called Chat. What Chat isn't is yet another app; instead, it's a brand name for Universal Profi...
- FTC-mandated audit cleared Facebook's privacy policies in 2017
- Airlines Check Their Engines for the Flaw That Hit SouthwestInvestigators says Flight 1380's engine showed signs of "metal fatigue," and now airlines are hoping to find similar problems before they cause another disaster.
- The Security Risks of Login With FacebookNew research from Princeton University exposes vulnerabilities in the social network's universal login API.
- Airlines Check Their Engines for the Flaw That Hit Southwest
- Apple Retail Store Logos Gain Green Leaves in Celebration of Earth DayIn celebration of Earth Day, which takes place on Sunday, April 22, Apple has started tweaking the logos of some of its retail stores with green leaf accents, in a departure from the usual uniformly white design. Apple Orchard Road Store, Singapore (Images courtesy of Stanford Chong) For example, Singapore's Apple Orchard Road store has […]
- Greenpeace Criticizes Apple's 'Daisy' Recycling Robot, Says Focus Should be on 'Repairable and Upgradeable Product Design'As part of its 2018 environmental report, Apple today unveiled the latest iteration of its recycling robot, named Daisy. Daisy is an upgraded version of Liam, the recycling robot Apple debuted in 2016. Daisy is smaller, faster, and more efficient than Liam, able to disassemble 200 iPhones per hour and obtain their component parts for […]
- Apple Retail Store Logos Gain Green Leaves in Celebration of Earth Day