Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Google further shrinks the size of your Android app updatesIf there's a regular bane in Android phone owners' existence, it's the never-ending stream of app updates. Even though they're smaller than full downloads, they still chew up a lot of data -- just ask anyone who has sucked down hundreds of megabytes...
- Apple's TV single sign-on feature goes live in the USApple just made your TV watching much easier... if you subscribe to the right services, that is. After dropping some hints in November, Apple has activated its promised single sign-on feature for Apple TV and iOS users in the US, but only for a hand...
- Google further shrinks the size of your Android app updates
- Mr. Trump: Here’s Why You Really Want to Spend $4 Billion on Air Force OneIf you want a plane that can survive just about anything, open your wallet. The post Mr. Trump: Here’s Why You Really Want to Spend $4 Billion on Air Force One appeared first on WIRED.
- A Grand Tour of North Korea’s Secretive Space Command CenterThanks to state media, satellite imagery, and 3-D rendering, we can get an up-close look at North Korea's satellite nerve center. The post A Grand Tour of North Korea's Secretive Space Command Center appeared first on WIRED.
- Mr. Trump: Here’s Why You Really Want to Spend $4 Billion on Air Force One
- Apple Shares Tips for Taking 'Pro' Photos Using iPhone 7 Plus Portrait ModeApple today shared some tips to "Shoot like a Pro" with depth-of-field "Portrait" effect in the iPhone 7 Plus, highlighting a range of suggestions collected from professional photographers on its news site. Tips include getting up close to a subject to bring out details, minimizing the background, putting the sun behind a subject, slightly underexposing, […]
- Apple's Support Site Now Lets Customers Schedule Repairs at Apple Authorized ProvidersApple recently made a quiet update to its Apple Support site, introducing a new feature that allows customers to find and schedule repairs for iPhones, Macs, and iPads from Apple Authorized Service Providers. When troubleshooting a product, choosing "Bring in for Repair" after going through Apple's support prompts now brings up all repair centers near […]
- Apple Shares Tips for Taking 'Pro' Photos Using iPhone 7 Plus Portrait Mode