Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Hypercat standard becomes Australian IoT cat’s meowThe chaotic Internet of Things (IoT) space just got a bit less fragmented as an Australian consortium chose to back the Hypercat technology standard. The Hypercat Australia group recently launched its efforts as a counterpart to the UK-based alliance pushing the Hypercat standard. This comes against the backdrop of competing standards vying for dominance in... […]
- Become a 10-second Scorsese with Snapchat’s new glassesSnapchat was on the ropes after Instagram pretty much ripped it off in a major update rolling out its Stories feature over the summer. The Venice, CA-based social giant is answering this challenge by unveiling a new wearable camera that enables its users to send 10-second videos (called snaps) to their feed without having to raise... […]
- Hypercat standard becomes Australian IoT cat’s meow
- Japanese inventor's typhoon turbines harness storms' energyA Japanese engineer named Atsushi Shimizu has designed a new type of wind turbine that can harness energy from something more powerful than a strong breeze. Shimizu's creation, which looks like a huge, upright egg beater, can withstand typhoons (or h...
- Raise some Hell on your commute with the 'Doom' soundtrackIn case you wanted to listen to the crushing beats and guitar riffs of Doom's soundtrack during your daily trip to work or school, now's your chance. Composer Mick Gordon's industrial-metal score is available to purchase and stream from Google Play,...
- Japanese inventor's typhoon turbines harness storms' energy
- Nintendo 64 Came Out 20 Years Ago. Here’s How a Teenaged Me Reviewed ItAfter playing Super Mario 64 in September of 1996, I rushed to write down all of my thoughts in my fanzine. The post Nintendo 64 Came Out 20 Years Ago. Here’s How a Teenaged Me Reviewed It appeared first on WIRED.
- 5 Awesome Home-Theater Setups for Under $500Five C-notes doesn't just get you a TV. It gets you a TV, a Roku, a Chromecast, a soundbar, and money left over for pizza. The post 5 Awesome Home-Theater Setups for Under $500 appeared first on WIRED.
- Nintendo 64 Came Out 20 Years Ago. Here’s How a Teenaged Me Reviewed It
- Apple Opening R&D Center in Zhongguancun, China's 'Silicon Valley'Apple has set up its first research and development center in China in Zhongguancun Science Park, according to a statement released by the Zhongguancun Park Management Committee (via DigiTimes). Zhongguancun is a technology hub situated in the Haidian District in northwestern Beijing and is very well known in China. Often referred to as "China's Silicon […]
- MacRumors Readers Share Beautiful Depth-of-Field Photos Shot With iPhone 7 PlusApple released iOS 10.1 beta last week with a new "Portrait" mode on iPhone 7 Plus. The depth-of-field feature uses the smartphone's dual cameras and advanced machine learning to make the subject in the foreground sharp while creating an out-of-focus blur in the background, known as the bokeh effect. Since then, several MacRumors readers have […]
- Apple Opening R&D Center in Zhongguancun, China's 'Silicon Valley'