Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Bitcoin Black Friday Wants You To Remember Bitcoin ExistsAnd make spending it worth your time
- Amazon Slashes Fire Phone Price AgainMaybe soon you'll be paid to take it off Amazon's hands
- Bitcoin Black Friday Wants You To Remember Bitcoin Exists
- GoPro is reportedly making camera-equipped dronesIt's not enough to simply strap an action camera on your helmet these days; now that you can mount a camera on a drone or get one built-in, aerial sports footage is the way to go. And GoPro knows it, apparently. The Wall Street Journal hears that GoP...
- Engadget Daily: Deepak Chopra, the deal with Black Friday, and moreIt's the night before Thanksgiving, and that means you're probably cooking, chatting with relatives and formulating your epic Black Friday attack plan. Need some help? No problem. We rounded up all the best tech deals available this holiday season. R...
- GoPro is reportedly making camera-equipped drones
- Rural Pilots Won’t Be Happy About the FAA’s New Drone RulesIf regulation is a good thing, considerate regulation is even better. The post Rural Pilots Won’t Be Happy About the FAA’s New Drone Rules appeared first on WIRED.
- Twitter Plans to Peek at Your Apps to Serve You Targeted AdsTwitter will soon identify the other apps on your phone in an effort to personalize your experience on its service---i.e. serve you targeted ads. The post Twitter Plans to Peek at Your Apps to Serve You Targeted Ads appeared first on WIRED.
- Rural Pilots Won’t Be Happy About the FAA’s New Drone Rules
- Apple Watch Marketing Page Updated With 'Timekeeping', 'New Ways to Connect', 'Health and Fitness' PagesThe marketing website for the Apple Watch has been updated (via 9to5Mac) with additional details about how it functions as a watch, new ways that wearers will communicate, as well as more about the watch's health and fitness features. Apple's marketing team has also added new animations to the site, showing how the Apple Watch […]
- MacMall Kicks Off Black Friday 2014 Sale on Macs, iPads and MoreMacMall has kicked off its 60 hour Black Friday 2014 sale on an array of Apple products both online and in its retail stores. Deals will last through 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Friday, November 28. MacMall will be discounting its stock of MacBook Air and Retina MacBook Pro computers by $50 to $200, depending […]
- Apple Watch Marketing Page Updated With 'Timekeeping', 'New Ways to Connect', 'Health and Fitness' Pages