Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Why Open Source Is Becoming A Big Developer-Recruiting ToolEmbrace open source to attract top talent—like Facebook.
- "Surveillance Self-Defense" Is A How-To Guide For Every Level Of Online PrivacyFree advice from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- Why Open Source Is Becoming A Big Developer-Recruiting Tool
- Roku wants to grow its media hub empire with a public stock filingRoku frequently comes across as the little media player company that could: its streaming box business is growing in spite of much larger competition. As healthy as it is, though, this upstart now appears eager to join the big leagues. Tipsters for...
- Twitpic's last-minute deal with Twitter keeps your old photos safeTwitpic may not have avoided an untimely demise, but you won't have to worry about some of your older Twitter photos disappearing into the void. The defunct hosting company has reached a last-minute deal that will have Twitter take over both the...
- Roku wants to grow its media hub empire with a public stock filing
- Best-Selling Author Warns ‘You Might Not Want to Buy’ His BookPatrick Rothfuss is the author of the mega-bestselling novels The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man's Fear, and is currently hard at work on The Doors of Stone, the final volume in his epic fantasy trilogy The Kingkiller Chronicle. In the latest episode of Geek's Guide to the Galaxy he discusses his latest […]
- How Car Recalls WorkMillions of cars are being recalled because they may have airbags that can explode with deadly consequences. Here's how the process works. The post How Car Recalls Work appeared first on WIRED.
- Best-Selling Author Warns ‘You Might Not Want to Buy’ His Book
- CVS Stores Reportedly Disabling NFC to Shut Down Apple Pay and Google WalletEarlier this week, pharmacy chain Rite Aid shut down unofficial support for the Apple Pay and Google Wallet mobile payments systems, resulting in an outcry from users who have been testing out Apple's new system since its launch on Monday. Rite Aid was not an official Apple Pay partner, but the payments system generally works […]
- First Week OS X Yosemite Adoption Rates Slightly Outpacing MavericksSix days after being made available to the public, OS X Yosemite was installed on approximately 12.8 percent of Macs in North America, according to adoption numbers released by Chitika. That's just a slight bit higher than the 12.4 percent of Macs Mavericks was installed on six days after its release in 2013. Ahead of […]
- CVS Stores Reportedly Disabling NFC to Shut Down Apple Pay and Google Wallet