Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Microsoft Garage Is Now Open To The Whole NeighborhoodExperience unfinished apps in the company's workshop.
- How To Pick The Perfect Touchscreen For Your Raspberry PiStart with how much you want to spend.
- Microsoft Garage Is Now Open To The Whole Neighborhood
- AT&T's focus on connected cars is beginning to pay offIt's no secret that the US wireless market is saturated, and that most people who want a mobile device have already purchased one by now. Naturally, this means that the national players in the industry are looking for other points of revenue to aid...
- Engadget Daily: New iPad and Retina iMac reviews, the do's and don'ts of social media, and more!Want to upgrade to an iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3? Maybe you're just drooling over the new Retina iMac. We reviewed them all, so you're covered either way. But that's not all we have on deck -- read on for Engadget's news highlights from the last 24...
- AT&T's focus on connected cars is beginning to pay off
- China’s Biggest Smartphone Maker Vows to Move Online Services OverseasIn a move that could show the way forward for many Chinese companies hoping to compete in the worldwide tech market, China's largest smartphone manufacturer, Xiaomi, says it will shift its online services to machines running outside the country. The post China’s Biggest Smartphone Maker Vows to Move Online Services Overseas appeared first on WIRED.
- Our First Look at Android Lollipop and the New Nexus DevicesWe had our first hands-on demo of Google's new version of its Android operating system, Lollipop, this week running on a pair of Nexus devices, the Nexus 6 and Nexus 9. Here's what we thought. The post Our First Look at Android Lollipop and the New Nexus Devices appeared first on WIRED.
- China’s Biggest Smartphone Maker Vows to Move Online Services Overseas
- iFixit Tears Down iPad Air 2, Confirms Smaller Battery, A8X Chip, and 2GB RAMNow that the iPad Air 2 is being delivered to customers and showing up in retail Apple Stores, iFixit has acquired one of the new tablets and has begun one of its traditional teardowns to see just what's inside Apple's thinner, more powerful iPad Air 2. According to iFixit, the "gapless" front panel is more […]
- iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 Now Available In Stores via Personal PickupApple's new iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 have begun hitting retail stores, as we reported earlier, and the tablets are now available for in-store pickup for a limited number of retail locations that have received shipments. It appears that in-store availability is limited to Wi-Fi only tablets at this time. Many stores on […]
- iFixit Tears Down iPad Air 2, Confirms Smaller Battery, A8X Chip, and 2GB RAM