Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Is this autonomous tricycle what urban smart cities need?The University of Washington Bothell (UWB) wants tricycles to be part of the self-driving conversation, providing smart cities with a cheaper and smaller alternative to cars and buses. The team started with a remote-controlled tricycle, but moved to a self-driving system last week. It is only able to drive in a circle at the moment,... […]
- A fine Euro hello to Vodafone’s NarrowBand IoT next yearVodafone announced on Wednesday rollout plans for its NarrowBand Internet of Things (NB IoT) network, which will start in four European countries next year. The dedicated IoT network will go live in Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, and Spain in the first quarter of 2017. See Also: Australia to spend millions making its cities smarter Vodafone... […]
- Is this autonomous tricycle what urban smart cities need?
- Why the Internet fell apart todayIf you were on the internet on Friday morning, congrats! You were one of a lucky few who maintained their connectivity in the face of a massive, nationwide DDoS attack against part of the Domain Name System (DNS), a crucial piece of digital infrastru...
- Watch Samsung VR's first scripted series this weekendAssuming you still have a phone to slot into your Gear VR, you'll have something new to watch this weekend. Invisible is the first scripted series on the Samsung VR platform, and is helmed by Edge of Tomorrow and The Bourne Identity director, Doug Li...
- Why the Internet fell apart today
- This Beefed Up SeaDoo Could Someday Save Imperiled SurfersThis concept combines the classic vehicle with a hull made to take on the rigors of the ocean. The post This Beefed Up SeaDoo Could Someday Save Imperiled Surfers appeared first on WIRED.
- Your Comcast Bill Is a Mess, But a Class-Action Lawsuit Might Finally Fix ItThe FCC continues to crackdown on telcos, but your bill is still a mess. A new lawsuit aims to change that. The post Your Comcast Bill Is a Mess, But a Class-Action Lawsuit Might Finally Fix It appeared first on WIRED.
- This Beefed Up SeaDoo Could Someday Save Imperiled Surfers
- Apple 'Monitoring' AT&T's Potential Time Warner AcquisitionAmid rumors suggesting AT&T is considering purchasing Time Warner, the parent company of networks like CNN and HBO, The Wall Street Journal says Apple is keeping a close eye on the situation as it would have a major impact on the television industry and could potentially impact future television deals Apple might make with the […]
- Sonos Speakers Now Available on Apple Online Store Around the WorldFollowing their addition to Apple.com in the United States last month, Sonos speakers can now be purchased from Apple's website in several other countries. Sonos Wi-Fi-connected PLAY:1 and PLAY:5 speakers are now available on Apple's online store in Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Prices are […]
- Apple 'Monitoring' AT&T's Potential Time Warner Acquisition