Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Amazon's Awesome Alexa Voice Tech Reaches Out To Other DevicesAlexa, the chatty personality that makes the Amazon Echo smart speaker so fun and handy, wants to join more devices. The company announced Friday the launch of its free Alexa Voice Service (AVS) developer preview.AVS was born out of the company’s work on the Echo, which may be Amazon’s best hardware product since its Kindle e-reader. […]
- Mozilla Blasts Microsoft CEO For Replacing User Defaults With Windows AppsLooks like Microsoft's Windows 10 debut is a hit: The new version of the operating system, which launched Wednesday, now powers more than 14 million devices, the company says.But not everyone is thrilled with the new software. In an open letter to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Mozilla CEO Chris Beard called out Windows 10 for […]
- Amazon's Awesome Alexa Voice Tech Reaches Out To Other Devices
- Amazon limits Prime sharing benefits to one other adultFor a long while, Amazon would let you share some of your Prime perks with three other people of any age -- handy if your roommates need to get an order in a hurry. However, it looks like the internet shopping pioneer is clamping down. A quiet ru...
- Samsung agrees to compensation for employees that contracted cancerAfter admitting that it didn't do enough to prevent illnesses and deaths of workers at its Korean semiconductor plants, Samsung has launched a new fund to put things right. Reuters reports that the company has set aside 100 billion won ($85.8 milli...
- Amazon limits Prime sharing benefits to one other adult
- Sooooo Fujifilm’s New Camera Sees Through Some ClothesThe new Fujifilm X-T1 IR is made for crime-scene photographers, as its infrared capabilities can unearth invisible clues. The post Sooooo Fujifilm’s New Camera Sees Through Some Clothes appeared first on WIRED.
- Here Is Your WIRED Star Wars Challenge for Day 92Time for some pancakes from a galaxy far, far away! The post Here Is Your WIRED Star Wars Challenge for Day 92 appeared first on WIRED.
- Sooooo Fujifilm’s New Camera Sees Through Some Clothes
- Apple Testing Service That Allows Siri to Answer Calls and Transcribe VoicemailEmployees at Apple are reportedly putting a new service through its paces, one that would allow Siri to not only answer a missed call instead of a pre-set voicemail message, but give her the ability to record and transcribe those message for users to read as text later (via Business Insider). The messages would be […]
- Apple Expected to Launch New iMacs With Improved Processors and Display Quality This QuarterApple's iMac line is set to receive a significant boost this quarter in the form of a refresh including new processors and improved display quality, according to KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. Display improvements are said to arrive in the form of greater color saturation, but Kuo makes no mention of whether Apple is planning […]
- Apple Testing Service That Allows Siri to Answer Calls and Transcribe Voicemail