Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Cue the CleverBot is a coding robot for older kidsKids' robotics company Wonder Workshop is launching two new robots designed to introduce children to coding in a fun, hands-on way. First up is Cue, the slightly older sibling of the company's 2014 robot offering Dash (or at the very least it's Dash...
- Edmunds uses AR to show how a new car will fit in your garageAs tempting as it may be to buy a massive SUV, there is such a thing as too big. The last thing you want is to find out that a car won't fit in your garage, or that you'll have no room to open the door when you park at work. But how do you […]
- Cue the CleverBot is a coding robot for older kids
- In Physics, Crossing a River Is Just Like Landing a PlaneCrosswind landings follow the same concepts as a classic physics problem.
- Review: Apple iPhone 8 and 8 PlusThis isn't 2017's most exciting iPhone. But the iPhone 8 shines even in the shadow of the iPhone X.
- In Physics, Crossing a River Is Just Like Landing a Plane
- Kuo: If Face ID is 'Well Received,' It's Likely 2018 iPhones Will Fully Adopt TrueDepth CameraKGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo this afternoon published a new research note for investors where he speculates about what Apple might do in future iPhones regarding Touch ID and Face ID. Investors, like many of us, are curious whether Apple plans to eliminate Touch ID in favor of Face ID, embrace a dual biometric solution, […]
- Drag and Drop Apps for iPad Now Widely Rolling Out on App StoreiOS 11 brings systemwide drag and drop to iPad, providing users with a quick way to move text, images, files, and more from one app to another. Over the past few days, leading up to today's launch of iOS 11, a number of iPad apps have been updated to support the functionality. Todoist You can […]
- Kuo: If Face ID is 'Well Received,' It's Likely 2018 iPhones Will Fully Adopt TrueDepth Camera