Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- 'Skye' exists in the soothing space between 'Spyro' and 'Journey'In the midst of all the neon pixels, gun blasts, stylized narrative adventures and action-packed space romps scattered around the Indie Megabooth at GDC, Skye immediately caught my eye. It was crisp and bright, showcasing a rich fantasy world in a so...
- Facebook security chief is reportedly leaving over misinformation disputeFacebook's struggle to deal with Russian manipulation campaigns has produced a casualty among its upper ranks. The New York Times has learned that chief information security officer Alex Stamos is expected to leave Facebook in August after butting h...
- 'Skye' exists in the soothing space between 'Spyro' and 'Journey'
- Facebook's Privacy and Transparency Failings Are Still a Serious ProblemYou give Facebook all of your data in exchange for using their service—an exchange that seems increasingly out of whack.
- Cambridge Analytica Is Finally Under Fire Because of WhistleblowersIt was no secret that Cambridge Analytica was manipulating people with big data. But it took a former employee’s reckoning to provoke outrage.
- Facebook's Privacy and Transparency Failings Are Still a Serious Problem
- Galaxy S9 and S9+ Beat iPhone X in Drop Tests, But Still Suffer Severe DamageSamsung's Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are using 20 percent thicker glass and a stronger aluminum frame, both of which are designed to cut down on damage from drops. Samsung says the Galaxy S9 and S9+ are more durable than previous devices thanks to the new materials. SquareTrade today conducted its traditional breakability tests on […]
- Quick Takes: Audiophile Calls AirPods Best Truly Wireless Earbuds He's Ever Heard in Year-Later ReviewIn addition to our standalone articles covering the latest Apple news and rumors at MacRumors, this Quick Takes column provides a bite-sized recap of other headlines about Apple and its competitors on weekdays. Monday, March 19 Highlights 1. AirPods: the audiophile review: The Verge's Vlad Savov finally got around to testing a pair of AirPods, […]
- Galaxy S9 and S9+ Beat iPhone X in Drop Tests, But Still Suffer Severe Damage