Mission"Striving to be constitutionally incapable of capitulation"
Tweet BioUX Dev, actor, musician, writer. Life's too short to stop learning or loving. "On a scale from 1 to overtrusting, I am pretty damn naïve." ~@KaySarahSera
- Your next Lego masterpiece is a $120 NASA Saturn V rocketLego has been inspired by NASA lately. Last month, the toymaker paid homage to women who made great contributions to the space agency, and now it's revealing an Apollo Saturn V set that also looks incredible. As seen in the picture above, this rocket...
- I sat in on a virtual support group for sexual assault survivorsThanks to its ability to give you a first-person point of view, virtual reality has quickly become a vehicle for empathetic storytelling. Testimony, a VR project that premiered at Tribeca 2017, does so by putting you in a virtual support group, showi...
- Your next Lego masterpiece is a $120 NASA Saturn V rocket
- This Month’s Must-Have Gear, From Phones to TurntablesApril is one of the shorter months, but it was long on hot products. The post This Month's Must-Have Gear, From Phones to Turntables appeared first on WIRED.
- Satirizing Silicon Valley Should Be Easy. So Why’s It So Hard?Tech satire is everywhere this week—but hard punches aren't the same as smart ones. The post Satirizing Silicon Valley Should Be Easy. So Why’s It So Hard? appeared first on WIRED.
- This Month’s Must-Have Gear, From Phones to Turntables
- Apple's Echo-Like Smart Speaker With Siri and AirPlay Could Debut as Early as WWDCApple is widely rumored to be working on a Siri-based smart home device with a speaker, and Australian leaker Sonny Dickson has shared new details about its possible design and features on Twitter and with MacRumors. Apple's smart speaker could take design cues from the Google Home Dickson said that Apple is currently "finalizing designs" […]
- Feud Between Apple and Qualcomm Continues as Apple Stops Paying iPhone Royalties CompletelyAbout two weeks ago, Qualcomm reported that Apple suppliers were underpaying royalties in the second fiscal quarter of 2017, as a way for Apple to regain the unpaid royalties owed to the company by Qualcomm. At the time, Qualcomm wasn't sure whether or not Apple would continue to pay royalties at all, and today the […]
- Apple's Echo-Like Smart Speaker With Siri and AirPlay Could Debut as Early as WWDC